About Me

My photo
In 2011 I considered myself a pop culture junkie. I cleaned up and tried to only focus on a few pop culture obsessions at a time. In 2017, I relapsed.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Blog.

I started a new blog. It's called C'mon and Cheer Me Up. It's named after lyrics from a Descendents song and whenever I feel like writing stuff about music it'll go in there. So I guess it'll mostly just be stuff like essays/rants on bands or albums that are important to me, maybe some reviews or something and whatever else comes to mind. I'll still use Minimum 8 but I think that name is kind of dated and I kind of want to change it, but I already snagged the url, so I don't know. It's the content that's important (ideally) so maybe it's not important.

Either way, new blog for music stuff; old blog for other things.


Oh yeah, and I transferred the Minimum 8 account over to my new Google account so it's all conveniently in a single place. So from this point on, there will be a new author name, but it's still the same ol' me.

No comments: