About Me

My photo
In 2011 I considered myself a pop culture junkie. I cleaned up and tried to only focus on a few pop culture obsessions at a time. In 2017, I relapsed.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad News: I sold my soul to the devil this afternoon

I'm slowly becoming more and more integrated into the world of the Internet. I can use it to look up prospective employers just as easily as they can use it to look me up.

And even though it hasn't been a full week since I've set up my previous blog, I also created a tumblr for when I just feel like posting a single YouTube link instead of writing mini-essays.

Maybe one day I'll be paid to just write and post music related things. Perhaps I'll submit a review or something to a magazine and see where I go from there.

In case you're interested: http://cmonandcheermeup.tumblr.com/

No comments: