About Me

My photo
In 2011 I considered myself a pop culture junkie. I cleaned up and tried to only focus on a few pop culture obsessions at a time. In 2017, I relapsed.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Life After College

I love being home and all, but I need to get a job before I go crazy.

This is supposed to be my vacation time too, and I'm already feeling that way. I've gotten too used to being busy while I was at school that I now relax by being busy. Is that a sign of a workaholic? I don't think so. It's more that I would always really enjoy the social interactions than the actual work and while I'm at home (snowed in, nonetheless), I just don't see anyone outside of my family. It's not that I don't love my family, because I do love them. I just like being around lots of different people all the time.

Is that pathetic? I don't know.

Maybe New Year's Day, if I'm not hungover or something, I'll go out and search for a job while everyone else in NYC is hungover.

No comments: